Information and Booking Conditions
1. The main condition of acceptance of any booking is that GOOD CARE is taken of the property and contents and it is left TRULY CLEAN AND TIDY as we intend you to find it. While you may not necessarily be charged for minor items, you should be aware that all damages and breakages are the holidaymakers responsibility and their cost shall be payable on demand.
2. Holidays are from 4.00pm on the arrival day until 10am on departure day.
3. A deposit of one half of the rent is payable on booking. The balance is due eight weeks before the first day of the holiday. Where a booking is made less than eight weeks before arrival the full rental is payable on booking.
4. Following receipt of your deposit, you will be sent a confirmation of booking.
A contract is thus formed and you are then responsible for the balance of the rental.
When a reservation has been made, but the balance has not been paid eight weeks before
the first day of the holiday, we reserve the right to release your accommodation
in Cumbria. Deposits paid on released accommodation (less £25 administration costs)
will only be refunded, if we are successful in re-
5. The property is offered only on the understanding that no more than the maximum number of guests as indicated in the brochure shall use it, except by prior written agreement. We reserve the right to refuse or curtail any booking, which may in our opinion, by reason of member or composition, be unsuitable for the property concerned.
6. If for any reason beyond the owners control the property is not available, or has been rendered unsuitable for holiday letting (e.g. by fire damage or other system fault) on the date booked, all the rent and charges paid by the holidaymaker will be refunded in full, but there shall be no further claim against the owners.
7. No liability is accepted for any loss, damage, sickness or injury howsoever caused which may be sustained during the holiday to the Tender or any member of the party or any invited person, or any car and its contents, or any possession of the tenant or any member of the party as defined above.
8. Pets are permitted in the Coach House, the Stables, the Tackroom and Armboth only by prior arrangement and at the discretion of the owner and on the understanding that no sign of the pet is evident in the property or garden on departure and no nuisance or annoyance is caused to neighbours.
9. Linen, towels, equipment are supplied. All consumables such as food, washing up liquid etc. shall be brought with you.
10. If there should be any cause for complaint, or accident damage, this must be reported to the proprietor immediately, otherwise the matter cannot be fully investigated.
11. It is too late to report it after the holiday. Whilst we will do everything reasonably within our power to effect speedy repairs to our properties and/or furnishings or equipment that may be faulty or fail during your holiday, no guarantees are given and no refunds will be made should any such fault/failure or breakdown occur and not be immediately rectifiable or rectified.
12. Facilities within the adjacent Dale Head Hall Lakeside Hotel such as (but not limited to) the public bar and restaurant may be available to you during your stay but are not guaranteed to be available and are not contractually included as part of any self catering booking you make with us.